Do you have an Instant Pot? A popular kitchen gadget that makes meals in a flash, it’s an invaluable tool for busy weeknights when you’ve got a family to feed. Try these tasty recipes, and you’ll be amazed at how quickly you can get a delicious dinner on the table.
- Believe it or not, Instant Pot Ribs only take about 30 minutes to prepare. This is great news if you’re craving ribs on a wintery weeknight when firing up the grill is not a viable option. Prefer pulled pork? The Instant Pot’s got you covered there, too. Try this BBQ Pulled Pork or, for a Mexican twist, try Ancho Orange Pulled Pork.
- There are so many quick and delicious chicken recipes to make with the Instant Pot, you’ll never get bored. Instant Pot Greek Chicken, Chili Lime Chicken, Chicken and Rice, Thai Peanut Chicken Noodles, One Pot Teriyaki Rice with Chicken and Broccoli, Chicken Pot Pie Casserole, and Orange Chicken are all tasty options, but if you prefer your chicken in larger pieces, try this Faux Rotisserie Chicken, Creamy Italian Instant Pot Chicken Breasts or Lemon Garlic Chicken.
- Beautifully prepared beef is a snap with the Instant Pot. Try this Sunday Pot Roast, this Butternut Squash Beef Stew, or this Mongolian Beef. Need more options? How about this Beef Stew, this Beef Bourguignon, Beef Vindaloo, Corned Beef and Cabbage, or Creamy Beef Macaroni Casserole.
- Pork is perfect when it’s cooked in a flash. Try Instant Pot Carnitas, these Pork Chops, these Pork Chops with Acorn Squash, or this delicious Pork Loin. Looking for something a little different? Try Instant Pot Pork Lettuce Wraps or Whiskey and Honey Glazed Ham.
- Seafood doesn’t have to be complicated when you’ve got an Instant Pot. This Salmon with Garlic Potatoes and Greens is scrumptious, this Louisiana Seafood, Chicken, and Sausage Gumbo will make you feel like you’re in New Orleans, and this Shrimp and Grits is pure Southern comfort food, at a fraction of the time and effort you’d expect. Shrimp Risotto, too, is much simpler in the Instant Pot- you don’t even have to do any stirring.
No matter what you decide to put in your Instant Pot, you owe it to yourself to head to R&R Quality Meats and Seafood to check out our selection. At R&R Quality Meats & Seafood, you’ll always find fresh, premium meats and seafood, sourced from trusted providers. Locally owned and operated, we’ve been serving the Redding, California community since 1971, providing high-quality meats and seafood along with friendly, personalized customer service. To learn more, give us a call at (530) 241-7770 or contact us through our website.