Fall is here, and that means a flurry of activity that keeps most of us running all the time. On the weeknights, it’s hard to get inspired about making dinner, but does that mean you should have yet another frozen pizza or drive-through burger meal? Absolutely not, when we’ve got suggestions for scrumptious seafood suppers that are so quick and easy to prepare, you’ll hardly even notice you were in the kitchen.
- Take Taco Tuesday to the next level. Broiled Shrimp Tacos, Fish Tacos with Spicy Slaw, Shrimp and Corn Tacos, Tilapia Tacos, Fish Stick Tacos– who knew there were so many delicious seafood tacos you can make in 30 minutes or less?
- Why order in when you can have easy, amazing Asian food at home? Try Shrimp Fried Rice, Perfect Pad Thai, Spicy Shrimp Noodle Bowl, Curried Shrimp with Peanuts, Shrimp and Broccoli Lo Mein, Coconut Shrimp Curry, all easy to prepare in less time than it would take for the delivery driver to reach you.
- Delicate, delightful seafood doesn’t have to be difficult. Pan-Seared Trout with Italian Style Salsa, Parchment Baked Fish with Tomatoes, Salmon Foil Packets, Roasted Tomato Feta Shrimp, Poached Salmon, Pan-seared Grouper with Balsamic Brown Butter Sauce, and Steamed Mussels with Tomatoes and Garlic taste like a night out someplace nice, but you don’t have to get dressed up to enjoy them.
- Travel with your taste buds, without leaving the kitchen. Try Ahi Poke Bowls, Jambalaya, Greek Salmon, Connecticut Lobster Rolls, Seafood Gumbo, or Flounder Mediterranean will all make you feel just a little bit exotic, while not keeping you in the kitchen for a long time.
- Seafood makes pasta perfect. Say “yes please” to Lobster Mac and Cheese, or try Skillet Orzo with Fish and Fresh Herbs, Seafood Spaghetti, Seafood Lasagna, 50/50 Pesto Spaghetti with Salmon, or Garlicky Shrimp Alfredo Bake.
- A warm seafood soup or stew can make the chilliest evening cozy. Brothy Seafood Chowder, Crab Bisque, New England Clam Chowder, Easy Seafood Stew, or Shrimp and Bacon Chowder will warm you up from the inside out.
- Looking for something different, like comfort food with a twist? Try these Salmon Burgers or Tuna Croquettes, this Creamed Spinach Stuffed Salmon, or these Salmon Meatballs with Avocado Crema for a hearty, delicious meal.
When you’re ready to skip the boring weeknight dinner and go for easy and delicious seafood, head to R&R Quality Meats and Seafood to check out our selection. At R&R Quality Meats & Seafood, you’ll always find fresh, premium meats and seafood, sourced from trusted providers. Locally owned and operated, we’ve been serving the Redding, California community since 1971, providing high-quality meats and seafood along with friendly, personalized customer service. To learn more, give us a call at (530) 241-7770 or contact us through our website.